Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri

I hope it is not too late to wish my fellow muslim friends "Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri". We are lucky again this year that hubby is not working on the 1st & 2nd day of Aidilfitri. Spent the eve of Aidilfitri in Klang (hubby's hometown) & in the afternoon we drove south to Rembau, my grandmother's place meeting my family. Here I'm sharing with you the cheerfulness of Aidilfitri this year. This Aidilfitri sure did mean a lot to my 2 elder girls, Yasmin & Wardah. Wardah managed to fast for the whole Ramadhan. Yasmin was down with a fever on the the 1st day but she did fast for 29 days. Mama is proud of you girls!


Yasmin, Balqis & Wardah. The banner ontop was their work of art.



The girls clowning around while waiting for papa from the mosque.



Papa's girls....



The girls with me & their unborn sister.



Wishing Aidilfitri & asking for forgiveness from their grandparents.



Yasmin hugging papa.




A kiss from Balqis.



"I promise to be a good girl mama"



My hubby's big family.

No comments: