Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha

Which is worse? Aidiladha during confinement or Aidiladha without your husband around?

As for being confined, I definitely can't eat varieties of my favourites. What would ketupat & nasi impit be without kuah kacang? Rendang without lemang? Hmmmm... no choice then. Just ketupat & nasi impit with rendang. Not so great for my appetite though. Anyway, that's something than nothing at all.

Hubby not around during Aidiladha? Of course, that is worse than being confined. But he is just a phone call away. Besides, the girls & I are used to not having him around most of the time. Wonder what he's having on Aidiladha. What else? Another airline meal! My poor hubby...

To all, SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA!

Nadeen's first Aidiladha



No comments: