Sunday, February 14, 2010

CNY Break

Gong Xi Fa Chai to my readers. I am in Klang at my PILs'. HB surprisingly is on leave on this festive season. Something very rare ;-)

I kind of looking forward spending the night here. No I mean it! My in-laws are pretty cool. Really! Imagine me at this moment writing this down in front of the TV watching Oprah whilst my MIL is in the kitchen preparing something for tea. She, like me prefers the kitchen to herself when she cooks. Sri does the cleaning only after she is done in the kitchen :-)

HB & Nadeeen are napping. The other girls are with their grandfather playing some games. What else shall I do? Good thing I brought along this NB. At least it gets me occupied.

Frankly I feel restless. Believe it or not I wish I have my sewing machine with me so that I can finish up my tudung orders. My... have I turned to a workaholic or what?

I love what I do now. Took me almost 8 years to discover this. At least I found it! To my readers who are still wondering on what to do.. don't lose hope. I have tried almost everything & only recently landed on this passion.

My SIL came over on Friday to collect some tudungs her MIL & SIL ordered. Since I plan to spend the break in Klang, the girls tagged their aunt to Klang. Not Nadeen though... She stayed with me.

I joined them yesterday after HB came back home from work. The minute I stepped out of the car I was reported that Balqis tripped while attempting to catch some chicks. She has quite a prominent cut on the chin. Cried her heart out of course but my MIL managed to coax to sleep. When I reached her, she just woke up but was all smiling. The fall forgotten :-)



I found Wardah making origami planes. Her attempts failed & needed papa for assistance... Yasmin was no where to be seen. She was at my aunt's house next door petting some fish. It was close to 7pm & none took their shower yet! Enjoying their break definitely...

Ohwww.... the aroma of Pisang Goreng disturbs my intention to write more. Yeah...! I'm a terrible DIL. I really treat myself as a guest here. ;-)

No comments: