Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sharing? No more!

Am here proudly announcing that I am now the sole user of my NB. Yes, the NB is all to myself!! Yippee!!


All this while I have to give in to HB. He's always away & whenever home, I feel that I have to part from my toy & give more attention to being a good wife. Right? Hehehe... So, imagine my agony whenever he is in deep concentration with my good buddy. My heart aches as I too want to be connected to the virtual world. The things that he does is facebooking & facebooking &... hmm, that's the only thing he does really! Facebooking & oh yes, his mails of course.


HB is not a computer savvy. Not that I am... well almost. Hahaha! Perasan! Well, in comparison to him, I can be considered more literate & show more interests. It was me who signed up for his email (which explains why his email ID is a combination of our names... hihihi!), as well as his facebook. His passwords? Of course I created that too & I have access to his acc. He was once so engrossed with the games in FB & I at home had to log in using his acc. to play under his instructions. What was the game.. ? The Ability game or something.


It was really me who bugged him of owning a NB, a wireless connection, a PC cam (when I bought my NB, built-in cams were rather rare) & a PC mic (next in the agenda is to upgrade my handphone... ameen!). We have a desktop but now both of us find it too convenient lazing on the bed browsing the net which explains the fleshy us ;-D The desktop, we have handed over to the girls...


You can't imagine how I felt when he proposed to get himself a new NB. Extremely overwhelmed! The main reason is not FB lah.... (my husband has a better life than that!). He has been chosen as a trainer/instructor. As far as I know, flying instrument changes as frequent as the fashion industry. Hence, he needs this 21st century organiser to equip his knowledge for his benefits & those under his guidance. Another valid reason is due to a long holiday that we plan for next month. Based from my passion in photography, I need to get another cf card for my dslr & a bigger memory card for HB's point & shoot. Having a lighter NB saves us the cash from spending on those extra cards that won't be applicable unless during a long holiday (which has always been a once in a blue moon...). The latter points were of course brought up by yours truly. Reversed psychology! Gave him reasons of the things we were able to save on from buying ;-)

OK. I've to make some calls now. Need to register HB's new NB. I'm sure when he comes home this evening, there are more things that he would ask me to download. Not to mention the manuals I have to read & later elaborate to him. HB, he is so used to having a PA. A good one I must say... ;-)


10 comments:

ms hart said...

Haa there you are...tak ke 'luarbiasa' kerja aunty Jabishah?!:) Dari SRT ke IT..!!!

Madam Tai Tai Again said...

Hi Jabishah,

Savvy jugak you ya with the 'boys toys'. I'm quite hopeless actually. The kids are better than me when it comes to computer, camera or other electronic gadgets.

kay_leeda said...

Salams Jabishah,

Told you I'd roll over soon :) The beauty of the internet, no need to go but ticks to menziarah..heh..heh.

Glad you got the toy all to yrself now. I am one very selfish person when it comes to these gadgets. So I know how you feel ;)

Ummi365 said...

i am just like you dear!!

he once changed his email password but i could hack it simply becuase i was the one who set up his email.. remember the questions? i know the answer yeah!!

jabishah said...

Ms Hart,

Hahaha... luar biasa indeed. SRT & IT boleh lah but Ilmu Hisab fail. Very the slow. That's the disadvantage of having a husband as a walking calculator. Ilmu Sains pun fail sbb tak reti buat anak laki... hahaha. But, but... Ilmu Alam terror. Esp now the girls are both in afternoon session. Panjang je kaki tu... ;-D

jabishah said...

Hi MTT,

I love gadgets. When I was carrying Nadeen, I hated them. The NB collected dust. Was a couch potato. Thot that the baby will be glued in front of the TV nanti. Nope! She dislikes TV & prefers my gadgets. Tak aman mama nak main toys!

jabishah said...

Salam Kay,

Yes, now that the toy is for me alone I will have ample time to blog hop. Will cx out more on your recent trip.

Tx for the ziarah! ;-)

jabishah said...

Hi ummi,

Hehehe... does he know that you still hv access to his acc?

wanshana said...

Ja,

I know how it feels to be able to hog on to our own NB :) Memang aman and tenang hidup coz' nobody's waiting for their turn to use it, etc while we're busy bloghopping and FBing. Hehehe!

Tapi, kan Ja...lepas tu semua macam anti-social ajer kat rumah. Hanna will be terperap in her room, hubby will be in front of TV with his NB, while I tergolek kat atas katil melayari blog-blog serata dunia! Hehehe!

jabishah said...

Hi Kak Shana,

Well, so far it's only HB & I yg dok mengadap our NBs. The girls I still can control with TV & the net. They are so used to asking my permission first. A habit. Kadang2 tu rimas jgk... semua nak tanya. But I think I have to take it positively laa. I can't deny it that they are rather too dependent on me...

You know, having our own NBs ni pun another source of contraceptive. Hahahaha... Last night, both of us were in bed next to each other but were busy playing our toys on our laps. Hehehe...